Martin Carver, AICP, MRP
Mr. Carver joined EMC Planning Group in 2019 on a part-time basis, after years of providing services to EMC Planning Group on an ad hoc basis. Mr. Carver has been a planning professional with over 35 years of professional planning and project management experience. His experience has focused on the preparation of comprehensive plans, housing elements, land use planning, energy and climate analysis, and zoning regulation. It also includes development of the Gonzales General Plan, General Plan EIR, and Climate Action Plan, as well as housing elements, CEQA initial studies, and zoning/municipal code revisions. Finally, Mr. Carver has years of CEQA and NEPA experience and has prepared a full range of environmental documentation for local jurisdictions.
- M.R.P. – Cornell University, Ithaca, New York, Regional Planning
- B.A. – University of California, Santa Cruz, Politics
- B.A, – University of California, Santa Cruz, Environmental Studies
- Member, American Institute of Certified Planners
- Member, American Planning Association
- AICP – American Institute of Certified Planners